19 Mayıs 2013 Pazar

Our Swinger Day...

Hello, I'm new erotic story buse married when I was 30, a married woman, married 10 years, and our bedroom billahssa monotonlaşmıştı the last 6-7 years, the same condition it gülçin sebebibide neighbor against property, of course, the occasional delinquencies dertleşirdik with him to talk about these issues do not get in about 5 yıldırda a summer break Do you want to get out of the evening my husband came home from summer break he needed, but do not worry about what I said, and I took out maddiatı gideceyimiz 20-25 days there where I found a very nice summer house çocuklarıda We may even he'll send his country at the sides of the head to head kalaım annaanlerinin said I liked this idea in my yarımtası oh and he said my name was delighted expression gülçinya day we could go home if I had my husband, 'how konuşim diverdim evening my husband and I said, it's big point to you I was gonna ask ahmt is already well said, let's talk to them face to drink tea passed through there, let's accept thread opened ahmette children had sent them away with us and we set off on a Saturday we went to Mersin settled there alone paved the way to the cottage was very nice, my wife is a condition-based drink içtimiz put us tour desk tozmamıza women drink to accompany them to peep edeceyiz karışmayacaksınız accept conditions like we've put together on the sea yarımtası very nice staring at beautiful women have entered the energies eyleniyorduk they were watching a man and a woman sitting on the beach in front of us stayed geçyorlardı erkeyin cock is big and horny bitch amma okşuor women, including women what their sürtünüyordu sikişr be ours, he came to ignore that we needed to talk sometime I gülçinya keys erkeyin huge cock What is what allows you to enjoy a nice fuck what mine said she enjoyed this too vermiyormuyuz husbands demezmi duyuverdi bnede diyverdim'm tired of eating melon every day to sleep gülçinde demezmi ahmete yatkta you have another bi ahmette on top of that he got tired of useless at that moment he was a heavy silence stretched looked at the taste of the media men all the way to escape their araklarında susutuk we speak among ourselves gidiyruz chicks come fikret husband came home he got into the shower behind me, I arrived with my husband talked to the girl what you said, dear girl started to lick my pussy I said, but I already beat gil gülçin yaspma would be a shame, or taking pleasure in them yalamazdı oops I said, I will enter into the bathroom at that moment came the sound of Look gülçinnın said they were doing, and I have kept my husband very much enjoyed receiving 69 rooms in my dick licking my pussy began to no longer give rise to the ulaşakatım holamaya immediately got up and sat on top of the husbands were shouting came as I was coming then moans gülçinyla ahmetinde My wife just took a shower and bath shouting boşaldılar they came gülçin expect Durkin said the girl with the shower over alalımda benm bitch amma man bağırıdın bağırmadınmı girl said if I told you I swear I've really enjoyed the room, but they said let's go out in the evening we get enough tonight I said I'm saving my appetite giyidik ​​2 women but the two are dressed in our very sexs adorned gülçin demezmi me he wants to Rebecca, my dear girl said, and started to laugh bendede manyakmısın Then I said I would like Ahmeti said al anam get you a nice place to eat outside müzük had had a very nice drink içitik danced played from there to another location passed through a pre-dinner drink on the dance gülçinyı ahmet said it wanted to remove gülçin finish my drink, I said let me on it I looked at Rebecca nodded as if to say, okay, but I was holding a strange başladıkahmete I was dancing, and he hugged me tight ahmetin bişeydi I am a huge ice at Orama deyiverdi drowned out the music, dancing, necking arad biit had disappeared fikrette gülçinyla sat my husband's crazy glass of wine we drank was 12:00 hours Ahmtt said let's go to the disco do not get up or go home he went Let's go home müzük sound is heard from inside the car next to the parking area bineceyimiz dancers dancing ahmet demezmi gülçinde over there do not have a little belly he or she said, or the beholder I'll dance with you at home if he considered halle ahmet said jokingly that fikret second side and said something, but we can find no clothing belly arrived home my daughter will grow tonight ayılalım gülçin heads seemed to come a little shower çakır I said let's go right now guys have placed a cold shower and shower set duşatan entered we came to the table prepared gülçinyla 2 miz board established a nice drink and started odalmıza embellished cross dressed in the sexs sexs makyacımızı had been made into two girdimizde in our very early. what state or what was said whistle sounded shocked us because you always bushel böle dresses or long etkle makyaçsı accustomed to seeing in their ahmet immediately stood and gave me a chair and I pulled the same fikrette gülçinya I sat next to fikterin gülçinde ahmetin the way we started to chat and talk ahmet beverages such as water began playing music was going to play a bendehemen çıktımgülçinde stood in front of the belly, and the belly yanınagitim throwing my husband saw me play a play a eyidlim dudama husband kissed before and just go yapıştırdıve anlıma money gülçinde that time my husband said ahmette eyildiz paste the lips of a sudden my husband öle gülçinnında gülçin vardıki a kiss and my husband kept almost gülçin yıkılyordu ahmet gülçin yapıştırıken what he or she said the money will blueness said husbands were 100 million by removing gülçinde me any way you want and paste anywhere you like, I say do not say in front of ahmetin elerimle eyince leaned his head to kiss the head of ahnet emeyebaşladım and money by keeping the language ahmetin Where do you paste gülçinnın for fear of each other, but earlier I said Orama Code anlımıza yapıştırdılar gülçin girl looked at me mama do not work in them, even yapıştıramadılar money at that time and I had a huge paper-thin ahmetin kulana sly way ahmetin this evening, but I want it diyverdim ahmet ahmette parmakladı my my pussy Rebecca smiley face deyişiyordu deyişiyordu ahmetin yakınlaşıncada gülçin occasional eye on me a couple gülçinyla fikret kitchen anm they passed each other çekiniyolar nepsak istiyoda ahmet kitchen then came in and said, I will do what kulama yaparızda everything you have said to me, do not you dare gülçinde olumbiz ahmette jealousy, but you're going to coma Fikret do you wanna go home to get you up and then go to bed Saralyapov olmazkimadem buse gülçin it did not agree with me, come to me what the hell he's going to be barbers do not want to eat them all the time so you know I've been in the room was huge paper-thin dick they sat next to Rebecca talking gülçin man's done what she said I told you we I said let's ride would not be the first to gülçinyla thick Ahmetli say what the fuck are we gonna do we eat here in this hall came the sound inside ahmetin gülçin bağıyordu gülçinya came into the room in a rage of them said no shit scolded me fikrette Our Taste spirits fled by the way, never heard from anyone over 5-10 min husband's drink Come on out of there the silence by asking if there are ladies who wants to drink nights bozduahmet beginning alkolümüz Let's cheer up over something you said sakinleşirken we went out they have 2 çıkarkende 2 Mizin fikret kissed me on the lips haniben said you dont want to be told, and so too çıktılarbiz centered just picked it up again gülçinyla I have made it a night makyaç veil and the politics inside a pink thong sexs giydimgülçinde kiltumu wore pink underwear for a night and a half hours later, my parents came ahmetin Rebecca sat in the chair next to me and pulled over to naclayı oturdumahmet come now to belly dance, I woke up my whole body I said I would etmeini Plucking and Ahmet Ahmet money had slept in front of the pops kept yinelinden Ahmed took wormwood amıma couch placed her hand in one fell swoop me and my pussy licking Amia başladıbu sürtyordu gülçin together at one time my husband was doing a striptease gülçin Ahmet I was under my husband's shorts slipped to less extraction wound

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder