18 Mayıs 2013 Cumartesi

I Got Fucked By Two Stranger Guys...

Hello, my name Figen a widow lady 40 years old. 1.72 tall, white-skinned, light brown short hair and very well groomed. Mini skirts and tight pants is quite ready to show off my body get attractive. We recently passing away, and I'm pretty scared to talk about an incident. I work for a train to go home I was in the company separated. A mini skirt and a shirt on me again, and had narrow. Work out to be quite crowded train. As I got started toward space. There were more men around and looks on me. I felt someone behind me fits firmly on my hips slightly after a few stops. When I look askance at my back I saw two young brunette 16-17 years of age. After a while I noticed that shifted the other fits firmly on my hips. This movement caused slight smile, and I liked it. Not had sex in a long time. I felt a slight wetness in my pussy. Nor yet were kids wanted to have some fun, though. For this reason, I did not react at all. This is one that should be encouraged them behind my back is facing the other way in front of me had been snapping hips. 1.75 tall, bearded young brunette. I felt his breath on my face and chest, and he had leaned towards my chest. Between the two, I was officially toast. Laid his hand gently stroking my leg later in front of me was getting younger. Disturbed by this situation, then started toward the left toward the door already was the first stop. Got off the train, I started walking toward the station, leaving my house. My mind was harassed on the train. I was thinking this time I overdo it. I'm pretty tired after walking for a while, very little used in order to shorten the path I decided to walk a deserted lane road. Gone, on the street, turning lane. Rather deserted and dark. It startled me and hızlandırmıştım footsteps. Right at that moment I heard footsteps behind me. Had a chance to look back on one of the more desolate place embraced me taking him toward the bottom of the trees. I was so scared, screaming. 've Noticed two persons and the train behind me were two young. Under the trees, trying to deposit me down, and I resisted. Then it began to harass me up given up. Someone is trying to touch my breasts in front of me messed up one of the rear waist skirt stroking my legs and hips. Young people in front of me and I was trying to kilodumu behind me, but I could not prevent interference. Continuous "baby gonna fuck you" and "Do you have to escape azdırıp bitch'' they said. I was always to quit screaming and begging for help. Had no intention to leave the two of them to fuck me. Surrendered at the end of the struggle to resist I left it for about two minutes." Hold it right do you want to stop! "saying. paused and looked at each other for a moment when you hear these words." But that's not the way the order, please, "I said. had to relieve them calm down. behind me when I'm talking to escape from the young left arm was in harassment, on the one hand in front of me listening to me a young avuçluyordu while my ass with both hands. pants remove both of them convinced to sit under the tree I knelt in front of them. asked them their names, I tried to chat a little bit. they said the bearded one Remzi'ydi Ahmet whichever name. Eastern accent talking. Pile It looks like to me had returned to put up their dicks. dick at the same time both of them have taken my hand slowly started sıvazlamaya. goal both of them at the earliest opportunity, and in this way to escape empty save myself getting fucked. faces, it was obvious that both of them great pleasure. Remzi this time taking his hand on my chest a few trying to remove bra breasts thawed out during the fight button. pushed his hand, and "do not rush handsome," I said. orders tone after the other one "take my cock in her mouth em," he said. "Wait, my love," he tried to calm him down. This answer was holding my hair on my head pressed a fuck. cock at a time in my mouth alıvermiştim half. Ramzi is stripped down to my shorts In the meantime, we also downloaded the past behind me, I was getting ready to fuck my ass domalmış yakalamışken condition. Domination bought reconsidered. Atik now have in front of me with a movement of his dick ağızlamıştım Remziye. save my ass relieved me. they seemed inexperienced. Slice all showed stunting, I wanted as soon as possible before the discharges. Two fresh dick do not like the fact that it was not in my hands. Ahmet is more handsome than I found myself licking his dick more enthusiastic. Remzi lifted my hair up, pulling me with a jerk stuck to my lips. kissed my lips sucked me for a long time. I had no intention to quit. pushing her dick in my mouth again, I got bent. empty for a while, both of them coming loose after a blowjob cumming order. Remzi child into my mouth is empty. too it's a girl there was nothing I could do . bellowing spit in my mouth. trousers completely threw up, both of which lay along the ground, geçmişlerdi them. loosen advantage of a moment of removing the high-heeled shoes sticking out toward the street, and they got out. trousers yetişememişlerdi koşsalarda builds up behind me. breath when my skirt and shirt toparlamıştım street. what it is said an old woman asking if there is not something which is close to my house had run away from running steps. bit of fun while I was about to stop the rape of two young children aged less than. consolation was to get rid of their get fucked. But when I go home, I felt a strange pleasure and happiness. browsing the hands of the body I did masturbate lying in bed dreaming before showering. this incident I take pleasure in the desolate places that are now not to exceed get fucked fear of showing you care.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder